The Sanilac Consortium for the Arts Presents:
"Folkies to Flower Power and the Birth of Pop"
Saturday - June 19th - 12 to 7pm
Sanilac County Museum, Port Sanilac
Benefiting the Sanilac County Historical Society
- Come celebrate the songs of the 1960’s for an extra hour this year!
- This is a Covid-19 compliant event.
- There will be four covered outdoor performance areas.
- There will be 8 hand sanitizing stations.
- Bring your own lawn chair as none will be provided this year.
There is plenty of room on the scenic museum grounds to do your own thing, so bring an instrument and add to the good vibrations.
Note: Tickets are available in advance at a discounted price this year.
From April 1st thru May 15th they are only $10 and you can get them at: Eventbright
After May 15th they will be available at the gate for $15.
Along with the Sanilac Consortium for the Arts, the festival is made possible by:
Sanilac County Historic Village & Museum
Sound on the "Happening Stage" and "Love In Stage" is being provided by:
"Your Sound Solution for GREAT Live Sound"
Sound on the "Alice's Restaurant Stage" is being provided by: